Thursday, April 30, 2009

So we had Kree's first pictures done- we would have had them done a little sooner but I guess 7 weeks is not bad. He was not a happy camper during pictures but we were able to get some cute ones out of him anyway. I have to say that he is just so darn cute, I can't stop looking at them. My cousin Jodi Parrish did his pictures and she did great. She does it more as a hobby but is so good. She also did our engagement pitcures. I would recommend her to anyone. Enjoy the photos!
















4 comments:

  1. Kels, he is adorable! I love the one where you are kissing him. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously that picture of his Gummy Smile is to die for! He is so stinkin cute. Aren't babies the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out so cute! You know I was just thinking the other day that I don't think I have ever held Kree. So next time we see you I get to give him a snuggle :)

    ReplyDelete