Monday, June 1, 2009

Kree's First Swim

We were all home for the Memorial Day weekend. It is a big weekend for the family and Keegan was also reporting his mission that Sunday. So we went to the hotel that my brother and sister were staying in and took Kree swimming for the first time. He loved it! He was so cute! It was so fun to see him kick and flap his arms and legs around. Ragen was the same way. I wish I was more of a water person. He is getting big so fast. This weekend was so much fun to see everyone and have everyone home. I love family get togethers. I know this post is a little late, it's been busy around here.






3 comments:

  1. he's a cutie. How old is he now? Keilana is 6 weeks today, it is amazing how time flies. We will actually be blessing her in Idaho over the 4th of July weekend, so I am really excited to see family. Where you living these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...He is getting so big. I can't wait to take Madison swimming. We are planning a trip to the beach in August so I better get use to the pool. You back to work? I went back today and man it was hard leaving my baby girl. Hope things are going well. Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well he sure is getting big.. we have been wanting to see you guys maybe we'll have to make it up there and go swimming at the new place in pokie. here it's pretty good... Hopefully all is well.. LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete