Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Big 1

So I finally got my camera to download my pictures. So Kree turned the Big 1 on March 2nd. I threw him a party the Saturday before. All his family was there and his friends- it was a great turn out- Thank you everyone for supporting Kree. He had such a wonderful birthday and made a haul. I decided to do a Mickey Mouse theme but I really don't have any pictures that show the decorations except for the cake. Kree just loves Mickey. We started off the festivities with a little pizza and kree didn't hesitate as you can see in the picture.



Here is the Mickey cake that I had done up for him- I thought it was cute. We were able to get a free little cake for Kree to dig into but he wasn't too fond of that, in fact he hated it.





He definitely made a haul of toys and now I don't know what to do with them all but h sure loves playing with them.



And for all the little ones and there was a lot of them, we had a pinata. They loved it! Here is my little slugger taking a swing at it with Grandpa's help.



And after it was all said and done Kree was a happy kid and loved to splash in his bath.


Kree had his 1 year appointment the other day and here are the statistics:
Weight: 19lb 13 oz (he was 20lbs at one time)
Height: 29 1/4 inches
Head Circum: 18 3/4
He is a happy and healthy little boy.
Here are the new and exciting milestones at this point:
  • He is now WALKING (it's so cute to watch but he falls all the time)
  • Likes to say "uh oh", "momma", "da-da"
  • likes to jibber jabber all the time
  • loves his cartoons
  • absolutely loves dogs and will follow them everywhere (I guess we will have to get a dog now)
  • has his two top teeth now after weeks of being up all night
  • loves his blanky and get so mad when you take it away even if it's for a brief moment
  • Loves to have his back scratched or rubbed
  • Is FINALLY off formula and drinks whole milk now and is down to 1 bottle before bed (we're trying to ween him off before our trip to Cali in a few weeks)
  • loves his big boy food (adult food)- Pizza is his favorite
  • likes to lift up people's shirts (don't ask me why)
  • knows where his belly and toes are (we're working on the others)
  • We LOVE this LITTLE BOY SO MUCH!
  • HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY KREE!





1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Mr. Kree! It's sounds like it was a blast. Sorry I missed it.
    Love you!
    Aunt Stef

    ReplyDelete