Monday, May 24, 2010

FINALLY, They're Here!

So when Kree turned 1 I had this wonderful idea to get 1yr pictures done, so I did. Well I couldn't have chosen a more lowsy day. It ended up being freezing cold and Kree was miserable. It was at the beginning of March. The girl I had do them was so sweet and patient with us. Thank you Emily! So these first pictures are some from the first shoot we did- poor kid, but it leaves some great memories. The rest of the pictures are from our 2nd shoot which went a ton better- thank goodness! It took us a little while after to reschedule the pictures though. They turned out so cute- Kree did so well and was so happy. So I will call these pictures 1year/15 month pictures since he will be 15 months next week. I am just glad to finally have them. There is also some family pictures as well- we desperately needed some. There is a ton and these are only a few of the many- I just can't decide, they're all cute.

1ST SHOOT







2ND SHOOT





















2 comments:

  1. Your pictures turned out SO cute! I love the one of Kree squatting down on the beach with sand on his hand. He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck I have been checking everyones blogs and their babies are now toddlers! I can't believe he is 1! Where did the time go...he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete