Monday, October 25, 2010

A Little Family Fun!

The Pocatello Zoo had a "Boo at the Zoo" day on Saturday, so we decided that it would be fun to take Kree. My sister was unable to make it so we brought 2 of her kids with us, Adri and Tanner. They had trick-or-treating, kids games, food and animals. I don't think Kree liked his costume too much, the hood of the Tiger costume kept covering hald his face... oh well. They all had fun... who wouldn't when you get candy!





The later that evening we carved pumpkins, well Ragen carved pumpkins and Kree and I colored ours as well as his body, oh but he had fun.
2



The final product.

Then I made some yummy Halloween treats that we definitely enjoyed all of within a matter of minutes.










1 comment:

  1. go tigers!! he should have been our mascot in high school. :)

    I just love halloween! so many fun things and crafts to do.

    ReplyDelete