Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Boys Rule!

I guess in the Darrington family BOYS RULE! I have found this to be true lately especially because we just found out that we are having another BOY. Yep it is true, Kree is going to be a Big Brother to a Brother. We found out yesterday and there is no doubt that it is a boy. We are so excited! Kree has always said he was having a baby sister and I kept thinking that he must know something we don't. I will admit part of me was hoping he was right. The thought of buying all new clothes, bows, tights, dolls, etc was exciting to me, but I thought about it and I think Heavenly Father is trying to save me from spending a fortune, although I will probably still buy this new little one a few things... can't help it! Also, my sister-in-law made a point that obviously my little girl needs 2 older brothers, who knows. All I know is that we are excited for this new little one to come and the great thing is that I already have so many boy things.  October 5, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Thank for posting. All the pictures are wonderful. I am so glad you are having another baby. What a lucky boy to be born to you and Ragen. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete