Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Class of 2002

Well Ragen and I are officially old now, we have both made it through our 10 year class reunions (need I remind you that I graduated in 2001 so I am older).  It's amazing how different they were but also how similar.  I came from a class of over 300 students and Ragen came from a class of about 80 students give or take a few. We both had about the same amount show up though to both reunions.  Ragen knew everyone (being student body president had it's advantages) and me well lets just say I knew a lot but not all of them. 
We had a good time and I have gotten to know a lot of Ragen's friends from high school so I wasn't completely by myself.  Even though I give Ragen a lot of crap about being from Declo, they are some pretty good people.
The gang that showed up

No comments:

Post a Comment