Saturday, June 8, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

So I am one of those paranoid mothers now about getting pictures done right when they need to be done. I never did do newborn pictures with Kree and Treker which I regret and I forgot to do 9 month pictures with Treker which I am beating myself in the foot still for not doing it.  So when Treker turned 1 and Kree turned 4 I kept telling Ragen I need to get these done.  
Luckily my cousin Annie is a saint and took some for us.  Plus we got to take a trip to Boise for the weekend. The kids did amazing during the pictures, better than I thought they would.  Treker is just such a  mover and doesn't always cooperate so I thought he would freak but he did great. As for me I wish I would have wore a different shirt, stripes are not good for pictures.  Oh well, I have learned my lesson for next time. Annie did amazing as usual, Thank you!

















No comments:

Post a Comment