Sunday, November 10, 2013

4th of July

I love the 4th of July! I love how kids get so excited for it just like it was Christmas.  We headed off to the parade that morning and even got my Mother to come... this is a rare occasion.  My brother Taylor and his family were in town from Vegas so Kree and Treker had some cousins to share the fun with.
Later that day, Grandma and Grandpa had bought a little kiddie pool for the kids to play in and they had a blast.  That night we headed to the river to watch the fireworks. I had marked off a spot the day before to make sure we got our usual spot.  We have been sitting in left center field of Civitan Park for as long as I can remember... I love traditions. It was a good time with family as always.
Treker, Kree and Grandma Hunter

I love this picture of Kree waving at the fireman

Lili, Kree, Treker and Grandma Hunter

Grandpa Hunter, Ellis, Kree, Treker and Grandma Hunter



Lili and Kree and a ton of fun together


Ellis and Treker eventually learned to get a long... sort of!








Taylor, Ellis and Grandma Hunter (Mom)

Lili and Grandpa Hunter (Dad)

Kree and Lili

Playing catch with Uncle Keegan and Aunt Britnee

I love this kids run

Watching the fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment