Wednesday, January 1, 2014

We Are Sad To See Them Go!

One of my best friends moved to Boise this past week. My sister Kari and her family moved from Pocatello to Boise.  We moved a year ago from Pocatello to Idaho Falls and that was hard to leave them then because we spent a lot of time with them but Pocatello was also a lot closer than Boise. In I.F. though we have my parents, my brother Keegan and his wife Britnee and my Brother Steve and his wife Stef but then Steve and Stef ended up moving to Pocatello this past May and we were sad and now my sister, it's a Chain-Reaction. 
I felt bad that I couldn't help them move last weekend because were were at the Wrigley Reunion so I decided to go this weekend to help in anyway and spend time with them and see their new house. We really didn't do a lot helping with the house, instead we just hung out and had fun. Kari had a lot of stuff already put away and on walls, etc.  The kids had fun seeing and playing with each other.  We played games, which we love to do, rode bikes in the park and path right behind their house, fed the ducks, played on toys, shopped a little, etc  Can't wait to visit again, but we will miss you guys!
Treker loved to be pampered by everyone

Tanner and Kree feeding the ducks

Ellie and Kree


Silly Kree, Silly Kari


Treker loves Parker

Treker wanted to touch the ducks so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment