Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Time For Everything

So Kree got his first EAR INFECTION. Last night he woke up several times sreaming bloody murder, I knew right away something was wrong. He has been irritable the last few days but never screamed like this before- it really worried Ragen and me. So I made a Dr apppointment for today and this is what we found out. Poor little guy! I ended up missing work but that's OK because I'd rather take care of my sweet pea. The Dr gave him some Amoxicillin so hopefully he will be feeling better soon. I guess there is a first time for everything. My mother told me that I had a lot of ear infections so my child was bound to get them. Like Mother like Son.

2 comments:

  1. Poor little guy! I hope that he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer.. Hope he fells better. I remember Ellie getting her's at 3 months.. they are not fun for both mom and baby!

    ReplyDelete