Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SWIMMING... and other things

So this past Saturday my sister Kari invited us to go to Indian Hot Springs with her and her family. Ragen had to work unfortunately but Kree and I decided that would be fun. I'm not exactly a water person but I probably should expose Kree to it early so that he will enjoy it. He loved it! We've taken him a few other times and he enjoyed it then as well. Here are few cute pitures of our fun adventure.


This is Kree's cousin Adri with Aunt Kari and cousin Parker who is under the water.

This picture I had to add. So I obviously missed a few spots on Kree's face with the sunscreen as you can see- Whoops! Also Kree is doing the funniest face now- where he tucks his bottom lip under, it is so funny. I was able to catch it on camera.



And then this picture I thought was so cute. When I came home from work the other day, Ragen and Kree were waiting for me on the motorcycle. It's hard to resist these two good lookin men in my life.






1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! I think he has changed since the last time I saw him. I think that means we don't see you enough!!

    ReplyDelete