Monday, February 22, 2010

Dog Lover

So last week I went to Idaho Falls to go Birthday shopping for Kree and my brother and his wife were there. They have the cutest little Maltese puppy- only about 10 or 11 weeks old at the time. Kree just loves dogs and definitely does not have any fear. My sister has a dog and Kree is always trying to grab it and hit- this is his way of loving it I guess but he does the same with my brother's dog Neve. It is the tiniest thing and we still have to be somewhat gentle with him. Kree is not though and Neve finally faught back. They were so cute together. Kree would attack Neve and then Neve would attack Kree and this went on for a while. It was hilarious! Here are a few pictures of how cute they were and video. I have to get a dog now for Kree.






2 comments:

  1. that is the cutest puppy! i love your little guys face in the last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that is so cute! now you have to go get him a dog. that is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete