Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snip Snip

So we decided that Kree needed a bit of a trim. He was starting to support the mullet- you can see how long his hair was getting in the 2nd picture in the ponytail. I was hesitant but I had scheduled a hair appointment for myself so I gave in and decided it was time for Kree since he turns 1 next week. He was a brave soul and did so good. He didn't cry or anything but he wanted to see where daddy was or what the heck was on his head so there are a few stragglers left but looks good for his first haircut. It was so sad, all that baby hair gone and now he looks so grown up. He's growing up way too fast. Here are a few pictures during the experience and he even got a lollipop at the end. What a champ!



He kinda had his eyes all funny in this picture but was sure loving his sucker.





2 comments:

  1. Whoa, he is growing up! I haven't seen him in a while. What a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at your sidebar and saw that Kree is ONE! Happy Birthday! Such a handsome kid, especially with his new hair cut. :)

    ReplyDelete