Sunday, January 20, 2013

End of Poky Softball

So I have played city softball in Poky for about 8 or so years.  I originally played for Tastee Treat but after a few years I switched to Recovered Energy. I have met some amazing people through softball and some good friends.  I love softball so much, it is truly one of my passions and I will truly miss playing in Poky with some wonderful people.  Since we are moving to Idaho Falls I will no longer be able to play in the Poky league, it makes me sad!  This year Recovered Energy put on a big end of season party, they rented a big blow up castle for the kids, we played a little softball, had a huge barbeque and cotton candy and snow cones. I brought Kree's cousin Ellie for him to play with, they had a blast. It was a good time and I will miss all these wonderful people that have befriended me and allowed me to play on their team for so long.  Thank You!








No comments:

Post a Comment