Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Fair

It was Fair time in Blackfoot again.  We never miss the Fair, the food is too good, we get in for free and I love the booths, plus this year Heart was in concert. We went a few times this year, well we usually do, but the first time we met Keegan and Brit there and got to see some animals and hang out for a bit. Kree loved the puppies and the baby pigs.  We of course got to see my Dad, he ran his booth again for the company, so we always have a place to go rest if needed.  We promised Kree he could ride a few rides this year, we made sure to eat afterwards.  He loved it and wanted more and more. Treker of course hung out in the stroller and enjoyed himself and then he got to hang out with Papa.  He loves Papa!  Later in the week we came back without the kids and got to go to the Heart concert with my Dad.  I love Heart, probably because I am my Father's child.  It was a great concert and I would totally see them again.


He wanted to take this one home

Cutie Pie!

Hook'em Longhorns!




Papa's Buddy

At the Heart concert

No comments:

Post a Comment