Saturday, September 7, 2013

15 Months and Randomness


 Treker turned 15 months May 15th.  I can't believe it!  He is growing so fast and becoming more and more of a little boy every day. I love watching him grow and gain his cute little personality and follow his big brother around.  Some stuff to remember:
-Weight: 20lbs 10oz (6%)
-Height: 29 1/2" (8%)
-Head Circ: 19 1/4" (90%)
- knows how to go up/down stairs
-we started to brush his teeth which he is not too fond of unless he gets to play w/ the tooth brush
-seems to always be sick about every 2 weeks w/ something new
-is into everything especially the drawers in the kitchen
-loves to follow Kree around, attack him and wrestle him
-loves his Papa and his Uncle Steve
-tries to sing to the radio especially when Kree is
-still goes to most anyone
-loves his babysitter Marqueta
-loves his blanky and binki
-loves bath time and water
-loves to be outside
- is cuddly when he is tired
- loves to throw balls down the stairs
- is a snacker
-started saying ball, says Kelsi (which Mommy is not thrilled about but it is cute), nite-nite, luv you, bike, shoes, outside, water, baseball, doggy, Mickey, football, and of course Boise State.
-And still has the Chubbiest cheeks and Strawberry Blonde hair

Kree of course is growing like crazy as well. He loves to
-play with all the neighbor kids and ride his scooter
-loves to sing in the car especially when Mommy's favorite songs are on, he will say "Mommy it's our song!", some songs he loves: Phillip Phillips- "Home", Christina Perri's "Thousand Years"
-is very persistent
-continues to be difficult to get to bed and takes forever
-has certain things he HAS to say and do when going to bed: mommy HAS to tuck him in, not daddy, and he always says " Mommy, you check me up?", always has to have a hug and kiss and say "I love you" then I repeat, then "I love you more" then I repeat, then " I love you mostest hostess" then I repeat.  He will not go to bed until these are said and done or he freaks out.  At the babysitter before I leave he has to always ask me "Mommy, you pick me up?" and if he doesn't he will cry until the babysitter lets him call me to ask me.
-he takes forever to get to bed, he is a night owl
-is so excited to start Preschool in the fall
-loves luncheables for lunch
-loves to go to Primary
-is picky with what he wants to wear everyday

The pictures below are from some event that was at Tauphus Park that we stopped by at.  Kree was so excited to get his face painted and Treker was mad that he had to sit in the stroller. Love these boys so much!



















No comments:

Post a Comment