Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Blessing!

 This Easter was another special one as it was 3 years ago.  Treker was blessed this Easter as was Kree 3 years ago.  We woke up to Easter baskets with the kids.  Kree was really excited and Treker could probably care less :).  Ragen thinks I tend to do too much but I can't help it, it's fun.  I found these cute satin Boise State blankets and couldn't resist and they love them plus a few books, a toy and of course little candy to top it off.
Treker was thrilled.
Kree loved his basket.

Cuddlin in their new blankets.

Later that afternoon we had Treker's blessing.  What a wonderful day to bless him... Easter Sunday. We had all of out family there, everyone except my brother Taylor... wish he could have been there.  Ragen did a wonderful job with the blessing, it was very appropriate and spiritual.  Thank you to all the family that was there and supported us.  We had a wonderful luncheon afterwards.  It was nice to visit with family and spend Easter with all of them.  Thanks again to everyone, it was such a wonderful day.
Family photo before Treker's blessing.

My two cute boys in their Easter outfits ( blessing outfit).

Treker, Grandma & Grandpa Hunter

Treker, Grandma & Grandpa Darrington
Treker, Grandma Fife

All the Hunter Grandkids
A few days earlier we dyed Easter Eggs with my sister's family.  Kree loved it and kept dipping his eggs over and over and over again, but they turned out cute.  You can't have Easter without dying a few Easter eggs.
Dying Easter Eggs a few days before Easter.
I

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your special day with us! The Grand kid picture actually turned out really cute, despite the craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsi,
    So I don't have facebook any more, and I am not sure how to get a hold of you so I resorted to your blog {I hope you check it :)}. What is that place in IF called that you can take a photography class?? I cannot remember it for the life of me. email me if you can remember charishlane(@)gmail(.)com
    Thanks,
    Charish

    ReplyDelete