Monday, April 2, 2012

Kree 3 Year Pictures

I am loving this new camera and am way excited for the way these pictures turned out. We were in Declo, it was a decent day out and since Ragen's parents live by the river I thought I would give it a shot.  The challenge was trying to get Kree to cooperate.  I think he was getting frustrated with me, as I was with him.  He likes to smile but he is always looking down or away from the camera and he could not stay focused.  I guess he is 3 but I finally had Ragen come out and try to keep him focused and I think we finally got some really good shots.  This first one is my favorite!  I have such cute boys to take pictures of!  I love that smile!
Love this one!


Had to have some with the Tractor and with Kree's "Dinners" (overalls).





No comments:

Post a Comment