Monday, April 2, 2012

Treker 6 Week Pictures

I bought a new camera a few weeks ago, a Nikon D5100 because I was tired of having pictures that were blurry and not great quality.  I also wanted to start being able to take my kids pictures rather than pay a fortune to have them taken.  So I bought a few props and played around with the camera some.  These are Treker's 6 week pictures... I thought for my first time they turned out pretty good.



I love these little feet!

Treker is growing so fast lately.  I can't believe how fast it has gone.  He is usually called Chummers in our household because he would never miss a feeding but lately he has been
a stinker when it comes to feeding time.  Not sure if he's got some acid reflux going on or maybe just a little colic or something.  He is starting to smile quite a bit and making a lot of cute sounds. He is sleeping a little better at night now... I wish it was all night though.  I took him into the Dr a week or so again because I thought maybe he had an ear infection (but he didn't), but he weighed 10lbs even, so growing well.  He is starting to hold his head up really well, not perfect but so much better.  He probably loves sleeping in his carseat the most and we're thinking of just letting him sleep in that at night instead of his chair.  He is starting to like his baths more and more with less crying and loves it when his diaper gets changed.  Kree still loves to mall him and kiss him all the time, we have to get on him some times but he actually does very well with him.  Can't wait for more changes with the both of them.
My next task is to take Kree's 3 year pictures... so excited to play around with the camera and hopefully get some good shots.

1 comment: