Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Ragen!


So I had arranged for us to have family pictures in Boise on May 19th by my cousin Annie... it was the perfect excuse to get away for the weekend and of course it was Ragen's Birthday.  We headed there on Friday and figured we would just check into the hotel and let Kree swim for a while.  Kree gets so excited to stay at hotels, not sure if it's the swimming or the fact that he gets a big bed all to himself. 
We first met up with my Aunt Judy who was there for state track.  We met her at my cousin Heidi's house who I hadn't seen for a long time as well as my cousin Jake and all their families.  It was nice to see them and catch up a little.  We then headed to the hotel for a dip in the pool.  Thought the pool was gonna be heated but nope it was freezing cold so Treker and I didn't last very long, but Treker did take his first swim... he actually handled it very well.  Ragen and Kree of course lasted a little longer than us and enjoyed every minute of it.
Saturday we did a little shopping but didn't do as much as I had planned... I actually just wasn't quite in the mood... Weird! We then opened some presents in the hotel room and then had a birthday lunch at Red Robin where they sang to Ragen but unfortunately I forgot the camera in the car. Then later met up with my cousin Annie for pictures.  She is such an amazing photographer and loved to catch up with her (Pictures to come later).  Then we stopped at Goodwood for some Birthday dinner for Ragen and I remembered the camera this time but of course they didn't sing to him.
Sunday we slept in some and then headed to the zoo.  Kree loved it but I was a little disappointed that some of the zoo was blocked off and it had changed some but Kree still loved it and I'm sure Treker did too.  Then back to Poky we headed.  It's nice to get away like that and we all enjoyed ourselves.  Sometimes these vacations are much needed.


Getting ready to jump

Enjoying the monkeys but couldn't get one in the picture





Treker's first swim


Happy Birthday Ragen... opening his presents

Birthday Dinner at Goodwood

My cutie pies relaxing in the hotel



This is one of my favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment