Friday, June 8, 2012

Supercross- Las Vegas!

It was Supercross time again... our annual trip except we decided to go the Championships in Las Vegas this year.  Since I have been married to Ragen I have become a fan of motorcross racing and so as has Kree.  Kree is always riding around on his tricycle with his racing outfit and helmet on and refers to his bike as his motorcycle.  I love it!  Our favorite rider is Ryan Villipoto, Kree refers to him as "Poto." Unfortunately he didn't race at this race because he was hurt but he was the overall Champion.  My Dad was able to ride with us down to Vegas because Ragen was flying out of Vegas on that Sunday for Cali for work and I didn't want to ride back alone w/ 2 kiddos.. Thank you Dad we love you!  Plus it gave Dad a chance to see my Brother Taylor, his wife Shantai and little Lili.
We got there late Thursday night and had a hotel downtown Vegas... Kree loves hotels and thinks they are so wonderful especially when there is an "alligator" which means elevator.
Friday we did a little shopping and then Ragen's Brother and his wife Leslie flew in for the races so Ragen met up with them to go to a show and I went with my Dad to my Brother's house to catch up with them and let Kree play with his cousin Lili. (I forgot to get pictures).
Saturday was Supercross... Ragen always heads to the races early for the Pits and all the practice racing, I stayed back and shopped a little and hung out with my Dad, Brother and his family.
The races were great as usual.  Even Treker did really well.  We all had a ton of fun and look forward to it again next year.
Gotta love Supercross

This was funny, some guy a few rows down was throwing peanuts up for everyone to catch in their mouths, this went on for a while, I think the guy was drunk.

Love that face

Being silly

Kree and Papa on the strip

Treker just loved to be able to lay out and kick on the hotel beds.

Kree was so excited to have his own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment