Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day weekend we actually headed to Idaho Falls.  Ragen has been in Cali the last week and flew into I.F. Saturday so we made sure we were there to pick him up and then Sunday was Mother's Day so we stayed in I.F. and made dinner for my Mom. 
Friday when we got there,  Grandma Darrington, Leslie, Tregan, Abree and Mady met us at the Dinosaur museum.  They had to take care of a few things in town so were able to catch up with them for a bit.  Kree has been here before but he loved it the first time and of course loved it the second time.  Kree loves to be able to play with his cousins.
We spent Saturday doing a little shopping... I have been trying to find shirts for our pictures next week and I think I have found them. Later we drove to Blackfoot with my Mom to see's my neice's Tavaci concert and then Ragen flew in later that evening.  It was good to see him, it's never the same without him around.  Kree needed his daddy around to wrestle.
Sunday we went to church in my parent's ward and then made dinner for Mother's Day, yummy Johnny Carino's Firesticks... they are so good.  Steve's family came over as well as Grandma Fife.  It was a wonderful, relaxing day with family and luckily good weather.  The kids spent the afternoon outside playing. We love spending time with family.
I love being a mother, it is the most amazing thing in the world.  I don't know what I would do without Kree and Treker.  They are what bring a smile to my face each and every day.  I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband and children and family that I do.  And I am thankful for my Mother and for all she does.  I would not be where I am today without her.  I love you Mom!  Also I am so thankful for my mother-in-law and all she does.  She has raised a wonderful son who has become a wonderful husband and father. She has been so supportive. We love you Verla! 
Happy Mother's Day to all you Wonderful Mothers out there!



I love this picture! 

Kree kept trying to fall asleep... it was so cute and so funny.



Little Buddies!



I love these two little boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment