Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Basketball

So I really want my boys to experience a lot of different things, especially sports.  So why they are young I want to expose them to as much as I can.  I signed Kree up for a Start Smart Basketball skills camp.  It's once a week for six weeks and just teaches them the basics.  He isn't old enough yet to be on any teams plus I want him to understand a little about the sport before actually playing in a game. I have noticed that basketball takes a little more coordination then some of the other sports he has tried but he definitely made progress by the end.  Dribbling of course has been the hardest.  I think overall he has enjoyed it though.  Of course Treker always tagged along thinking he was part of the drills as well.  Anything with a ball then Treker is right in the middle.




No comments:

Post a Comment