Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Halloween 2013

So we always try to carve pumpkins every year for Halloween.  We are not the best carvers but we have fun!  Kree is always a little nervous to reach inside and pull the guts out and Treker wouldn't have anything to do with it.  I think we did a pretty good job!
We also tried to make it to Declo so that Grandma/Grandpa Darrington can see the boys costumes.  Since we live 2 hours away is not always the easiest but who can pass up some yummy treats from Grandma.
We were able to attend our ward Trunk-or-Treat.  The kids were so excited for their costumes this year and I have to say so myself... they are pretty darn stinkin cute!
State Volleyball always runs around Halloween time... this year it was in Couer D'Alene.  Since I help out some with the program and my mom travels with the team... I talked my dad into driving with me and the boys up North to watch.  They brought their costumes but I forgot to take a picture.  All the volleyball girls had treats at their rooms so the boys went around and trick-or-treated at each door. The girls adore the boys and vise-versa.  It was pretty cute!  I did however get a picture of the boys with Grandma Hunter and her Halloween mask.







No comments:

Post a Comment