Thursday, April 9, 2015

Christmas 2013!

I love Christmas!  It's amazing how much more exciting it is when you have kids.  I love the excitement and anticipation of their little faces before and especially Christmas morning.  Christmas Eve we usually have the kids open books or pajamas or both.  I love the idea of increasing my children's library.  
Ragen has always told me I need to calm down when it comes to gift buying... you can blame my father for this, he is the same way. I can't help it, I get all these great ideas and combined with the excitement of Christmas, I can't help myself.  I love seeing the boys faces Christmas morning, even Ragen gets excited even though he tries to act tough and like Christmas isn't his favorite holiday, he really does love Christmas!  Ragen of course always spoils me. This year he got me a new iPhone and a bigger lense for my camera plus plenty more.  Ragen got plenty of new clothes to add to his golf wardrobe and the kids probably got everything they asked for.
That afternoon we headed over to my parents for Christmas with them as we will probably do as long as we live in I.F.  I love it!  I love that we are able to visit both families around the holidays.
Merry Christmas Everyone! From the Darrington's

























No comments:

Post a Comment