Saturday, February 11, 2012

Counting the Days!


Yes this is me... hopefully ready to POP soon! I am about 38  1/2 weeks and crossing my fingers that this little guy comes soon.  My Dr is gone this weekend, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this coming week so I will see him Thursday and he told me if I want he would induce me that weekend, which I will totally take him up on it if this little guy hasn't come yet.  I'd much rather go on my own before being induced, but I have been soooo ready for sooooo long.  My Dr always manages to go on vacation when I'm getting close to my due date.  With Kree he was going to be gone on his due date so we had scheduled an inducement date a few days before, luckily Kree came the day before that. And now he is going to be gone again, so who knows what is going to happen.
Ragen is really hoping that he is not a Valentines baby but he very well could be.  We just want him to come and come healthy, we are excited to have another little boy around and Kree is getting more and more excited... sort of.


No comments:

Post a Comment