Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 1- Pictures

Well we have survived the 1st week w/ 2 kids.  It has not been easy that's for sure.  With Kree potty training, it has been crazy around the house, he has slightly digressed and I'm sure it has not been easy for him knowing that he is not getting all of the attention anymore.  But I know that we will be ok and with some time Kree will master this potty training... eventually.
Treker is doing well, he usually wakes up 2-3 times during the night, although last night he only woke up 1 time which was wonderful for Ragen and I.  He is eating about 2oz every feeding (bottle fed) and still loves to sleep during the day.  We are trying to keep him awake a little more especially in the evening so he might sleep better during the night.
We had to take Treker in for an ultrasound today to check his kidneys.  When I was pregnant... all of my ultrasounds (3) showed the baby having some fluid on his kidneys especially on his right.  It had gotten better with the last ultrasound but still had some, so the pediatrician wanted Treker to have one to double check.  The tech says that there was still some fluid and even some on the left but says that it's not official yet.  So when we go back to the pediatrician in a week and a half or so hopefully we will know more.
Well here are a lot of pictures from the last week, I would have posted more but there is just too many.

I LOVE this picture... Best of Buds!


Treker loves to sleep in this chair, in fact at night this is the only thing we can get him to stay asleep in long enough.

My three boys

Getting ready to leave the hospital to go home

Again getting ready to go home from the hospital

My cute little family

Grandma and Grandpa Darrington

My cute little boys,  Kree meets Treker for the first time

Grandma and Grandpa Hunter

1st family photo with the 4 of us.

I hate this picture... it is not flattering but for some reason this is the only one with Treker and I after he was all cleaned up.

Proud parents

A proud father

Getting all ready

Both of us waiting patiently

No comments:

Post a Comment