Saturday, February 11, 2012

Look Who's...


Look who's Potty Training!  Notice I said Training... I wish I had said Trained though.  We have been putting it off for so long but the other day I told Ragen that we just need to suck it up and start Kree, knowing that this baby is coming at anytime I at least wanted to get a start on it.  It has definitely tested our patience but it is getting easier each day.  We thought we would never get through the first day of it because Kree did not like it one bit and we were in the bathroom with him hours at a time, bribing, singing, whatever we could possibly do to get him to go.  He finally went that night and we were so proud of him and he was so proud of himself.  Yesterday he did really well, had a pull-up on him all day and no accidents and would even pee in the toilet everytime we put him on. We even took him to the Dollar store and let him pick out a treat and now we will give him one everytime he goes.  He did manage to poop in his pull-up, I guess that will be a whole new adventure.  Later that evening we went to my sister's house and that was a little more of a struggle, he went a couple of times but he also went in his pull-up too.  I'm sure he was a little more distracted with all his cousins around.  Today we put Big Boy underwear on him and we are going strong... he has done really well so far.  So keep wishing us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment