Monday, February 27, 2012

Dinosaurs

This past weekend we decided to head to Idaho Falls.  Since the baby, we have been at home and I think it was getting to us and we needed to get out.  There was a funeral that I thought I needed to go to and we thought it would be fun to take Kree to the Dinosaur Museum in I.F.  We felt like Kree needed some time with us by himself since the baby.  He loves the baby to death but he has also shown some frustration meaning I think he sometimes feels that he's not getting enough attention.  I can't imagine how he feels but we want to make sure he knows that we love him and will always love him just as much as we did before the baby was here and I think that letting him do some things with just him is important sometimes. So we took him to see the dinosaurs and he was soooo excited. Luckily my mom loves to snuggle with newborns so she volunteered to babysit Treker while we went.
When we got there, he immediately started running to and from every little exhibit... no stopping... big smiles from ear to ear the entire time.  I loved every minute of it!  Here are a few pictures of our dinosaur adventures.
This was the main dinosaur "Sue" the T-Rex



This was a horse in the kids adventure playroom that didn't have anything to do with dinosaurs but it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment